Litchfield Real Estate’s Housekeeping & Guest Arrival Tips
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, May 15, 2020
Our top priority is your safety and wellbeing. Should you have any concerns at all during your stay, please call us. We want to make your stay as carefree as possible.
Our professional housekeeping contractors have always followed industry best-practices and now they have stepped up their efforts to meet the more stringent guidelines in order to provide peace of mind for our guests. Here’s what we are doing to assure your rental home is comfortable, clean, and safe as well as some travel and check-in tips.
- During March and April 2020, our rental homes received an extra thorough deep-clean in preparation for busy summer stays.
- Housekeepers have ramped up their turnover procedures by ensuring all surfaces, especially those frequently touched surfaces, are sanitized. These include kitchen/bathroom surfaces and other hard surfaces, lamp switches, switch plates, doorknobs, thermostats, and remote controls.
- All rental linens and towels are sanitized in a commercial laundry facility. As always, beds are made prior to guest arrivals. If you prefer, linens could be left shrink-wrapped upon your request for you to make your own beds. Rental towels will be kept shrink-wrapped for you to unwrap.
- Each departure clean is followed by two kinds of disinfecting mists applied throughout the rental home. We are using Benefect Botanical Decon 30, which is not only EPA approved but is also all-natural and safe, as well as Mediclean (formerly Microban), primarily isopropyl alcohol, which is fragrance-free and also EPA approved.
- Wearing disposable gloves and masks, our trained inspectors follow our housekeepers to ensure each property is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
- We always encourage guests to take a moment to walk-about on arrival and to contact our office immediately should there be a cleaning concern. Cleaning issues can be remedied quickly.
- Stores in our area are having the same trouble with keeping shelves reliably stocked as other communities, so we recommend bringing additional paper and cleaning products and other essentials in case they’re not available during your stay.
- Be sure to bring enough medicine for your length of stay as well as hand sanitizer and personal protective equipment.
- CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces upon arrival to your travel destination.
- As always, Litchfield Real Estate will leave a Welcome Home Starter Kit at your rental home, including soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent and trash can liner. This way you can quickly unpack the car and hit the beach.
- Saturday is the primary turn day in our area, and Saturdays in summer can be challenging in the best of times. In order to optimize the care and attention needed to prepare rentals for the next guest, Saturday departure times this summer will be pushed to 9:00 AM for guests departing.
- As of this posting, our office will be fully staffed, but the lobby will be closed to the public through the summer to protect the safety of both Staff and Guests.
- TO CHECK IN, you’ll pickup your sealed key packet outside of our main office entrance containing two sets of disinfected keys, directions to the rental, check-out duties, and important information specific to your rental. We strongly encourage you to review this information upon arrival.
For the most up-to-date information regarding travel restrictions and policy changes related to COVID-19, please visit https://www.litchfieldrealestate.com/blog/covid-19-information-your-vacation.
Please don’t hesitate to reach us with any questions at all. Our hours are Monday – Saturday, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
We look forward to making this your best vacation ever!
- Announcements (1)
- Beach House Rental (1)
- Beach Wedding Ceremony (2)
- Condo In Litchfield By The Sea (1)
- Garden City Sc Real Estate (1)
- Garden City Sc Vacation Rentals (1)
- Georgetown Sc Real Estate (1)
- House With Pool (1)
- Inlet Point (5)
- Investments (1)
- Litchfield Beach (2)
- Litchfield Beach Canal House (1)
- Litchfield Beach Holiday Vacation (2)
- Litchfield Beach Homes For Sale (1)
- Litchfield Beach House With Pool (1)
- Litchfield Beach Pawleys Island Sc (1)
- Litchfield Beach Rentals (3)
- Litchfield Beach Resorts (4)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rental (8)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (5)
- Litchfield Beach Vacations (1)
- Litchfield Beach Winter Rentals (2)
- Litchfield By The Sea Vacation Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Oceanfront Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Real Estate (37)
- Litchfield Real Estate Rentals (2)
- Litchfield Rentals (23)
- Litchfield Sc Real Estate (1)
- Litchfield Vacation Rentals (9)
- Local Events (12)
- Luxurious Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Misc (1)
- Murrells Inlet Real Estate (3)
- Murrells Inlet Vacation Rentals (2)
- North Litchfield Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Beach Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Vacations Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island (3)
- Pawleys Island Annual Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island Condo Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Condos (4)
- Pawleys Island Creekside Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (5)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Real Estate (34)
- Pawleys Island Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Rentals (9)
- Pawleys Island Sc Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Sc Real Estate (2)
- Pawleys Island Things To Do (1)
- Pawleys Island Vacation (3)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rental (12)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals (20)
- Pawleys Island Vacations (4)
- Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Winter Rentals (4)
- Pet Friendly Rentals (1)
- Real Estate News (2)
- Retirees (1)
- Retirement (1)
- South Litchfield Beach House (1)
- South Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Surfside Beach (3)
- Vacation Homes (1)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Litchfield Beach (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Pawleys Island (1)
- Winter Rental (2)