Carefree Getaways by Litchfield Real Estate & Vacation Rentals
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Tuesday, September 15, 2020
At Litchfield Real Estate, our guests come first. For over 60 years, we’ve been providing “Carefree” beach rentals offering visitors the opportunity to experience firsthand our laidback Lowcountry coastal lifestyle.
Our comprehensive vacation planning helps you find the perfect property, makes sure everything is ready for your arrival, and is your trusted local resource so you can discover the beauty and hidden gems of Pawleys Island.
The next time you’re comparison shopping for a Pawleys Island or Litchfield Beach vacation rental, keep us in mind. Here’s how we offer great value and what sets us apart.
Linens and Departure Clean Included
Unlike many of our competitors, ALL weekly stays at Litchfield Real Estate rental homes include departure clean, bed and bath linen package, and beds made upon arrival.
Not only that, many of our rental homes now include a $250 beach gear credit with every weekly stay! Guests love using their rental bikes on the beach and along the popular Bikeway. One guest said they rented a paddle-board for the first time and loved it! Another told us they were glad they didn’t have to pack the beach umbrella and beach chairs this time.
We also have your safety and wellbeing top of mind. Guests can be assured all rental homes are fully sanitized prior to every new arrival.
Years of Experience
Litchfield Real Estate was founded in 1959. With over 60 years of experience, we can maximize your vacation experience as your trusted local resource.
We’ll share our favorite restaurants, help you find a boat launch, point you to a popular fishing hole, show you where you could see tricolor herons or a roseate spoonbill and so much more. We’re your #1 guide to all things Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach.
Wide Variety of Rentals
Finding the right rental to fit your family’s needs is easy. Litchfield Real Estate offers a wide selection of vacation rentals located on or within easy walking distance to some of the finest beaches along the east coast.
Choices range from cozy one-bedroom condos on the ocean to spacious beach homes. All of our rentals provide wifi, comfortable sleeping arrangements and fully equipped kitchens. Many also have grills and outdoor showers, which everyone loves!
We offer the largest selection of dog friendly beach homes in the area. You’ll also find homes with a dock on the creek, condos and townhomes with Litchfield by the Sea resort amenities, homes with private pools, oceanfront rentals, and so much more.
Get on Island Time the Moment You Book!
You can get on with your day when you book with us. We make booking a Pawleys Island rental easy with our mobile friendly website and instant online booking system.
When comparing area rental rates, remember ALL weekly stays with Litchfield Real Estate include departure clean, linen package, and beds made – this way you can get on Island Time the instant you arrive.
Get the most value out of your next vacation in the Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach area by renting with Litchfield Real Estate.
Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals
Coastal Distance: A Social Distancing Solution
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Coastal Distance learning and working is an excellent solution to managing the on-going pandemic, and where better to do it than on Pawleys Island and the Litchfield Beaches!
Vacation rental homes have proven to be a safe escape during this time of COVID-19. Beach rental homes also provide the perfect opportunity to refresh your approach to working and studying while stuck at home. Plus a wide array of coastal distance diversions are readily available when it’s time for a break.
Top 10 Reasons to Coastal Distance on Pawleys Island
As the pandemic continues to impact our lives, internet connection has become imperative, both for students, who are remote learning and for parents, who are having to continue to work remotely. Fortunately, wireless internet is a standard amenity at every home managed by Litchfield Real Estate.
Off-season prices mean great savings. Fall, winter, and spring offer the lowest rental rates of the year providing budget-friendly options for everyone. Stay for a month or longer and you’ll see even greater savings!
Stay for an extended weekend for a brief getaway from home working and schooling or stay longer and settle into a refreshing new routine. It’s easy to browse through our rental inventory to find homes offering flexible stay dates during the offseason.
A wider selection of condos and homes are available during fall, winter, and spring. Combined with low off-season rates, families can up-size and have the extra room they need to spread out.
Change of Space
A new work/study space can provide the change of pace you need. A rental home on the beach could be the perfect solution to get re-energized and focused.
Avoiding crowds is easy on Pawleys Island and the Litchfield Beaches during the offseason. The beaches are secluded and the traffic is quieter. The year-round mild climate means outdoor dining is readily available, offering casual, uncrowded conditions, even in good times.
The fall season is most cherished by locals. The angle of the sun, the hushed sounds of nature, the cooler evenings. Moderating temperatures are also an antidote to the summer heat, reviving outdoor activities and barbecues.
Not only are the beaches dog friendly, but so are many rental homes. Litchfield Real Estate has the widest selection of dog-friendly homes in the area, making it even easier to bring the whole family and linger awhile.
Take a Break Outdoors
Our coastal Lowcountry locality offers an abundance of safe-distance activities from surf fishing to kayaking and paddle-boarding the creeks and inlets to exploring Brookgreen Gardens and birdwatching at Huntington Beach State Park. Historic Georgetown offers fascinating self-guided architectural walking tours and is only a short drive away.
All Litchfield Real Estate rental homes come sanitized, fully equipped, and maintenance-free. Once you’ve settled into your new coastal distance study and work routines, be sure to put your schedule on Island Time to include some beachcombing and porch time.
Plan Your 2020 Fall Pawleys Island & Litchfield Beach Vacation
Now is a great time to book your Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach vacation! With a large selection of rentals ranging from large homes, condos for a romantic retreat, pet-friendly properties, and more, we have something for everyone.
Contact our team to find out monthly rates for your rental choice and timeframe.
Pawleys Island Vacation
Litchfield Beach & Pawleys Island Summer Camp 2020
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Summer’s finally here, and after cocooning at home for months, you’re probably ready to “decamp” for a change of scenery and a change of pace.
Admittedly, summer looks – and feels -- a little different this year. Summer camps and day camps are canceled, but that doesn’t mean foregoing a camp experience, or just having an old-fashioned beach getaway.
In fact, this year the outdoors never looked so good. If fresh air, balmy ocean breezes and open space for outdoor activities are on your list, then set your GPS for Litchfield Beach in laid-back Pawleys Island.
Welcome to "Camp Litchfield"
We’re ready to help you create your own summer camp experience at “Camp Litchfield.” Best of all, this camp is for all ages. At Litchfield Real Estate, our camp “counselors” can help you find just the right accommodations, whether it’s an oceanfront beach house, a cottage on the creek with a floating dock, or a spacious condo with a pool and resort amenities. And this camp even puts out the welcome mat for your four-legged pals, with a variety of pet-friendly rentals, some with fenced yards.
Once here, you’ll find miles of soft, sandy beach, tidal creeks for exploring, seashells for decorating, and the Atlantic ocean for swimming. And that’s just for starters.
What budding architect wouldn’t love to build an elaborate sandcastle? And many a marine biologist can trace his or her career aspirations to walks along the ocean searching for sea creatures. Did we hear cooking lessons? Pick a traditional beach favorite and make your own signature dish.
By night? Toast marshmallows, roast hotdogs, and share your favorite fireside stories. Or just let your imagination and your gaze wander to a sunset over the marsh or the starry, moonlit sky.
Come see us! We’ll make your camp experience simple, carefree and memorable.
Pawleys Island Featured Vacation Rentals: Marsh Hen & Seaspray
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Due to premature cancellations, Litchfield Real Estate has last-minute availability at two prime oceanfront vacation rental homes the week of June 13-20, 2020!
Experience the timeless charm of Pawleys Island where the beaches and creeks offer wide open spaces and the homes offer privacy and memories to last a lifetime.
Offering only two weeks each year for rent, Marsh Hen is the perfect home to start your annual family beach tradition. Steeped in Pawleys Charm, this exclusive beach home provides wonderful spaces indoors and out for family time. Enjoy the shaded BBQ area, Lowcountry hammock, private beach boardwalk, and convenient access to the creek just down the end of the driveway. Marsh Hen has 5 bedrooms and 5 baths that can accommodate up to 12 guests. This home is on the VayK Gear program, which means guests receive a $250 credit toward beach gear rentals by VayK Gear.
Let your worries drift away at Seaspray, a vintage Pawleys Island dog-friendly vacation rental with enough space for 12 people and up to two dogs. This 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom single-level home offers amazing ocean views over low sand dunes from the ocean side covered and screened porches. Enjoy easy access to the ocean with your very own beach walkway as well as close proximity to one of three creek boat launches on the island. This home is also a part of the VayK Gear program offering guests a $250 beach gear rental credit.
Plan Your 2020 Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach Vacation
Now is a great time to book your Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach vacation! With a large selection of rentals ranging from large homes, condos for a romantic retreat, pet-friendly properties, and more, we have something for everyone. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact our team at Litchfield Real Estate and we can help ensure you’re planning process goes smooth.
Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals
Litchfield Real Estate’s Housekeeping & Guest Arrival Tips
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, May 15, 2020
Our top priority is your safety and wellbeing. Should you have any concerns at all during your stay, please call us. We want to make your stay as carefree as possible.
Our professional housekeeping contractors have always followed industry best-practices and now they have stepped up their efforts to meet the more stringent guidelines in order to provide peace of mind for our guests. Here’s what we are doing to assure your rental home is comfortable, clean, and safe as well as some travel and check-in tips.
- During March and April 2020, our rental homes received an extra thorough deep-clean in preparation for busy summer stays.
- Housekeepers have ramped up their turnover procedures by ensuring all surfaces, especially those frequently touched surfaces, are sanitized. These include kitchen/bathroom surfaces and other hard surfaces, lamp switches, switch plates, doorknobs, thermostats, and remote controls.
- All rental linens and towels are sanitized in a commercial laundry facility. As always, beds are made prior to guest arrivals. If you prefer, linens could be left shrink-wrapped upon your request for you to make your own beds. Rental towels will be kept shrink-wrapped for you to unwrap.
- Each departure clean is followed by two kinds of disinfecting mists applied throughout the rental home. We are using Benefect Botanical Decon 30, which is not only EPA approved but is also all-natural and safe, as well as Mediclean (formerly Microban), primarily isopropyl alcohol, which is fragrance-free and also EPA approved.
- Wearing disposable gloves and masks, our trained inspectors follow our housekeepers to ensure each property is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
- We always encourage guests to take a moment to walk-about on arrival and to contact our office immediately should there be a cleaning concern. Cleaning issues can be remedied quickly.
- Stores in our area are having the same trouble with keeping shelves reliably stocked as other communities, so we recommend bringing additional paper and cleaning products and other essentials in case they’re not available during your stay.
- Be sure to bring enough medicine for your length of stay as well as hand sanitizer and personal protective equipment.
- CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces upon arrival to your travel destination.
- As always, Litchfield Real Estate will leave a Welcome Home Starter Kit at your rental home, including soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent and trash can liner. This way you can quickly unpack the car and hit the beach.
- Saturday is the primary turn day in our area, and Saturdays in summer can be challenging in the best of times. In order to optimize the care and attention needed to prepare rentals for the next guest, Saturday departure times this summer will be pushed to 9:00 AM for guests departing.
- As of this posting, our office will be fully staffed, but the lobby will be closed to the public through the summer to protect the safety of both Staff and Guests.
- TO CHECK IN, you’ll pickup your sealed key packet outside of our main office entrance containing two sets of disinfected keys, directions to the rental, check-out duties, and important information specific to your rental. We strongly encourage you to review this information upon arrival.
For the most up-to-date information regarding travel restrictions and policy changes related to COVID-19, please visit https://www.litchfieldrealestate.com/blog/covid-19-information-your-vacation.
Please don’t hesitate to reach us with any questions at all. Our hours are Monday – Saturday, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
We look forward to making this your best vacation ever!
Litchfield Beach Property Highlight: For the Good Times
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, May 1, 2020
We are happy to welcome guests back to Litchfield Beach. Find the perfect private retreat at For the Good Times in Litchfield Beach. If there’s anything that we need right now, it’s a home away from home in a safe and secluded location. With “social distancing” as the new norm these days and prime summer weeks available, For the Good Times offers a space to get away and allows you to control your surroundings, cook meals in the comfort of your own home, take in the sunrises and sunsets on the private boardwalk, and spend time with your family. This oceanfront, pet-friendly Litchfield Beach vacation rental has everything you need for your summer getaway.
For the Good Times Property Highlights:
- 6 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Pet-friendly – we’re happy to welcome you and your pup in this vacation rental
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Spacious sundeck with built-in benches to
- Large, screened oceanfront porch
- Fully equipped kitchen
Summer 2020 Available Weeks:
- Jul 25 – Aug 1
- Aug 1 – 8
- Aug 8 – 15
As we begin traveling again, vacation rentals provide the perfect place to enjoy your own space and maintain social distance. When you stay in one of our Litchfield Beach or Pawleys Island vacation rentals, you won't need to worry about mingling with crowds or large groups. Our rentals give you space to unwind and relax in the summer breeze with your loved ones. We can't wait to see you again.
Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals
COVID-19 Information & Your Vacation
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Updated - 19 May 2020
During this unprecedented time, Litchfield Real Estate is thankful for your patience while we navigate the COVID-19 situation. We are taking this day by day and will do our best to inform you as changes occur.
For the most current information about Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach, we recommend visiting the Georgetown County website - http://www.visitgeorge.com/.
CURRENT STATUS OF OUR AREA:
SHORT TERM RENTALS
Georgetown County is now open to visitors. The Pawleys Island Town Council will re-open Pawleys Island short-term rentals to guests, effective May 8. As of May 1, all travel restrictions into South Carolina have been lifted from CDC hot spots, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
As of June 10, some community pools have reopened in our area but many still remain closed.
Pool closings are decided by the managing HOA for safety reasons. Our company has no control over these decisions. We are doing our best to be informed about pool availability. Open or closed, the status is subject to change, so we ask that you contact our office, (843) 237-4241, for the most current information.
Pawleys Island Beach public access points will open to the public on May 1 at noon.
Litchfield Beach and the Georgetown County end of Garden City Beach public access points will open to the public on May 1 at noon. However, the Marsh Walk, Jetty View Walk, and Veterans Pier in Murrells Inlet remain closed through May 14.
Huntington Beach State Park will re-open May 1. Community buildings, interpretive centers, and picnic shelters will remain closed. Additionally, the carrying capacity level will be lowered, limiting the number of people who can be on park property at one time.
Businesses in Georgetown County:
- Certain kinds of retail businesses reopened April 20 with restrictions.
- Restaurants began reopening outdoor dining May 4 and began limited dine-in service May 11 with restrictions and following state guidelines, that include sanitization and health checks, developed by the SC Restaurant and Lodging Association.
- Close contact businesses began reopening May 18 with limited capacity and following state-imposed guidelines.
- Restrictions on groups of 3 or more in public as well as maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between all persons continue to be enforced.
South Carolina executive orders were lifted on all boating restrictions, effective April 20. All laws and regulations concerning the safe operation of boats in South Carolina are now returned to normal. Law enforcement can still cite, arrest, or disperse any groups of three or more individuals posing a threat to public health or public safety.
If your reservation is impacted by current or extended restrictions placed on Georgetown County, SC, we will contact you using the email address and/or phone number affiliated with the reservation.
Please be assured that Litchfield Real Estate will work with you and treat you fairly. You will have the choice to move your stay to another date or take a full refund if your reservation is directly affected by South Carolina emergency COVID-19 ordinances.
If you are considering canceling your reservation and have purchased Red Sky travel insurance, then please contact your insurance provider to find out if the cause for cancellation is covered. Coverage and refunds are determined solely by Red Sky.
Keep in mind, Travel Insurance is the only way to protect your vacation investment if something unexpected and unrelated to COVID-19 occurs that might keep you or your family from being able to come. Litchfield Real Estate offers trip insurance by Red Sky.
LITCHFIELD REAL ESTATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Litchfield Real Estate must be notified of cancellation in writing either by email to Info@LitchfieldRealEstate.com or fax to (843) 237-1513 and is subject to the property being re-rented. Every effort will be made to re-rent the property. If the property re-rents for less money, the shortage in rent will be charged on your account and the balance of pre-paid money will be returned less a $200 re-booking fee.
Payments cannot be transferred to other properties unless the original property is re-rented. Guest may not assign or sub-lease. No refunds are given for cancellation for any reason unless the same property is re-rented and paid in full for the same number of days as your original reservation.
Follow updates from Georgetown County below. All executive orders can be found here.
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-28: April 20 (beach access restrictions revised Pg. 4, Sec. 1; retail business re-openings, Pg. 5, Sec. 2)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-25: April 16 (public waterway restrictions loosened Pg. 4, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-19: April 3 (lodging & travel from high-risk areas Pg. 6, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-18: April 3 (non-essential business closures Pg. 6, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-16: March 30 (public beaches/waterways restricted Pg. 4, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-15: March 28 (state of emergency measures implemented Pg. 6, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-08: March 13 (state of emergency due to coronavirus declared)
Pawleys Isaland Vacations Rentals
- Announcements (1)
- Beach House Rental (1)
- Beach Wedding Ceremony (2)
- Condo In Litchfield By The Sea (1)
- Garden City Sc Real Estate (1)
- Garden City Sc Vacation Rentals (1)
- Georgetown Sc Real Estate (1)
- House With Pool (1)
- Inlet Point (5)
- Investments (1)
- Litchfield Beach (2)
- Litchfield Beach Canal House (1)
- Litchfield Beach Holiday Vacation (2)
- Litchfield Beach Homes For Sale (1)
- Litchfield Beach House With Pool (1)
- Litchfield Beach Pawleys Island Sc (1)
- Litchfield Beach Rentals (3)
- Litchfield Beach Resorts (4)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rental (8)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (5)
- Litchfield Beach Vacations (1)
- Litchfield Beach Winter Rentals (2)
- Litchfield By The Sea Vacation Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Oceanfront Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Real Estate (37)
- Litchfield Real Estate Rentals (2)
- Litchfield Rentals (23)
- Litchfield Sc Real Estate (1)
- Litchfield Vacation Rentals (9)
- Local Events (12)
- Luxurious Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Misc (1)
- Murrells Inlet Real Estate (3)
- Murrells Inlet Vacation Rentals (2)
- North Litchfield Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Beach Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Vacations Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island (3)
- Pawleys Island Annual Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island Condo Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Condos (4)
- Pawleys Island Creekside Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (5)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Real Estate (34)
- Pawleys Island Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Rentals (9)
- Pawleys Island Sc Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Sc Real Estate (2)
- Pawleys Island Things To Do (1)
- Pawleys Island Vacation (3)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rental (12)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals (20)
- Pawleys Island Vacations (4)
- Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Winter Rentals (4)
- Pet Friendly Rentals (1)
- Real Estate News (2)
- Retirees (1)
- Retirement (1)
- South Litchfield Beach House (1)
- South Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Surfside Beach (3)
- Vacation Homes (1)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Litchfield Beach (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Pawleys Island (1)
- Winter Rental (2)