Litchfield Beach & Pawleys Island Summer Camp 2020
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Summer’s finally here, and after cocooning at home for months, you’re probably ready to “decamp” for a change of scenery and a change of pace.
Admittedly, summer looks – and feels -- a little different this year. Summer camps and day camps are canceled, but that doesn’t mean foregoing a camp experience, or just having an old-fashioned beach getaway.
In fact, this year the outdoors never looked so good. If fresh air, balmy ocean breezes and open space for outdoor activities are on your list, then set your GPS for Litchfield Beach in laid-back Pawleys Island.
Welcome to "Camp Litchfield"
We’re ready to help you create your own summer camp experience at “Camp Litchfield.” Best of all, this camp is for all ages. At Litchfield Real Estate, our camp “counselors” can help you find just the right accommodations, whether it’s an oceanfront beach house, a cottage on the creek with a floating dock, or a spacious condo with a pool and resort amenities. And this camp even puts out the welcome mat for your four-legged pals, with a variety of pet-friendly rentals, some with fenced yards.
Once here, you’ll find miles of soft, sandy beach, tidal creeks for exploring, seashells for decorating, and the Atlantic ocean for swimming. And that’s just for starters.
What budding architect wouldn’t love to build an elaborate sandcastle? And many a marine biologist can trace his or her career aspirations to walks along the ocean searching for sea creatures. Did we hear cooking lessons? Pick a traditional beach favorite and make your own signature dish.
By night? Toast marshmallows, roast hotdogs, and share your favorite fireside stories. Or just let your imagination and your gaze wander to a sunset over the marsh or the starry, moonlit sky.
Come see us! We’ll make your camp experience simple, carefree and memorable.
Pawleys Island Featured Vacation Rentals: Marsh Hen & Seaspray
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Due to premature cancellations, Litchfield Real Estate has last-minute availability at two prime oceanfront vacation rental homes the week of June 13-20, 2020!
Experience the timeless charm of Pawleys Island where the beaches and creeks offer wide open spaces and the homes offer privacy and memories to last a lifetime.
Offering only two weeks each year for rent, Marsh Hen is the perfect home to start your annual family beach tradition. Steeped in Pawleys Charm, this exclusive beach home provides wonderful spaces indoors and out for family time. Enjoy the shaded BBQ area, Lowcountry hammock, private beach boardwalk, and convenient access to the creek just down the end of the driveway. Marsh Hen has 5 bedrooms and 5 baths that can accommodate up to 12 guests. This home is on the VayK Gear program, which means guests receive a $250 credit toward beach gear rentals by VayK Gear.
Let your worries drift away at Seaspray, a vintage Pawleys Island dog-friendly vacation rental with enough space for 12 people and up to two dogs. This 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom single-level home offers amazing ocean views over low sand dunes from the ocean side covered and screened porches. Enjoy easy access to the ocean with your very own beach walkway as well as close proximity to one of three creek boat launches on the island. This home is also a part of the VayK Gear program offering guests a $250 beach gear rental credit.
Plan Your 2020 Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach Vacation
Now is a great time to book your Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach vacation! With a large selection of rentals ranging from large homes, condos for a romantic retreat, pet-friendly properties, and more, we have something for everyone. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact our team at Litchfield Real Estate and we can help ensure you’re planning process goes smooth.
Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals
Litchfield Real Estate’s Housekeeping & Guest Arrival Tips
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, May 15, 2020
Our top priority is your safety and wellbeing. Should you have any concerns at all during your stay, please call us. We want to make your stay as carefree as possible.
Our professional housekeeping contractors have always followed industry best-practices and now they have stepped up their efforts to meet the more stringent guidelines in order to provide peace of mind for our guests. Here’s what we are doing to assure your rental home is comfortable, clean, and safe as well as some travel and check-in tips.
- During March and April 2020, our rental homes received an extra thorough deep-clean in preparation for busy summer stays.
- Housekeepers have ramped up their turnover procedures by ensuring all surfaces, especially those frequently touched surfaces, are sanitized. These include kitchen/bathroom surfaces and other hard surfaces, lamp switches, switch plates, doorknobs, thermostats, and remote controls.
- All rental linens and towels are sanitized in a commercial laundry facility. As always, beds are made prior to guest arrivals. If you prefer, linens could be left shrink-wrapped upon your request for you to make your own beds. Rental towels will be kept shrink-wrapped for you to unwrap.
- Each departure clean is followed by two kinds of disinfecting mists applied throughout the rental home. We are using Benefect Botanical Decon 30, which is not only EPA approved but is also all-natural and safe, as well as Mediclean (formerly Microban), primarily isopropyl alcohol, which is fragrance-free and also EPA approved.
- Wearing disposable gloves and masks, our trained inspectors follow our housekeepers to ensure each property is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
- We always encourage guests to take a moment to walk-about on arrival and to contact our office immediately should there be a cleaning concern. Cleaning issues can be remedied quickly.
- Stores in our area are having the same trouble with keeping shelves reliably stocked as other communities, so we recommend bringing additional paper and cleaning products and other essentials in case they’re not available during your stay.
- Be sure to bring enough medicine for your length of stay as well as hand sanitizer and personal protective equipment.
- CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces upon arrival to your travel destination.
- As always, Litchfield Real Estate will leave a Welcome Home Starter Kit at your rental home, including soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent and trash can liner. This way you can quickly unpack the car and hit the beach.
- Saturday is the primary turn day in our area, and Saturdays in summer can be challenging in the best of times. In order to optimize the care and attention needed to prepare rentals for the next guest, Saturday departure times this summer will be pushed to 9:00 AM for guests departing.
- As of this posting, our office will be fully staffed, but the lobby will be closed to the public through the summer to protect the safety of both Staff and Guests.
- TO CHECK IN, you’ll pickup your sealed key packet outside of our main office entrance containing two sets of disinfected keys, directions to the rental, check-out duties, and important information specific to your rental. We strongly encourage you to review this information upon arrival.
For the most up-to-date information regarding travel restrictions and policy changes related to COVID-19, please visit https://www.litchfieldrealestate.com/blog/covid-19-information-your-vacation.
Please don’t hesitate to reach us with any questions at all. Our hours are Monday – Saturday, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
We look forward to making this your best vacation ever!
Litchfield Beach Property Highlight: For the Good Times
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, May 1, 2020
We are happy to welcome guests back to Litchfield Beach. Find the perfect private retreat at For the Good Times in Litchfield Beach. If there’s anything that we need right now, it’s a home away from home in a safe and secluded location. With “social distancing” as the new norm these days and prime summer weeks available, For the Good Times offers a space to get away and allows you to control your surroundings, cook meals in the comfort of your own home, take in the sunrises and sunsets on the private boardwalk, and spend time with your family. This oceanfront, pet-friendly Litchfield Beach vacation rental has everything you need for your summer getaway.
For the Good Times Property Highlights:
- 6 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Pet-friendly – we’re happy to welcome you and your pup in this vacation rental
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Spacious sundeck with built-in benches to
- Large, screened oceanfront porch
- Fully equipped kitchen
Summer 2020 Available Weeks:
- Jul 25 – Aug 1
- Aug 1 – 8
- Aug 8 – 15
As we begin traveling again, vacation rentals provide the perfect place to enjoy your own space and maintain social distance. When you stay in one of our Litchfield Beach or Pawleys Island vacation rentals, you won't need to worry about mingling with crowds or large groups. Our rentals give you space to unwind and relax in the summer breeze with your loved ones. We can't wait to see you again.
Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals
COVID-19 Information & Your Vacation
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Updated - 19 May 2020
During this unprecedented time, Litchfield Real Estate is thankful for your patience while we navigate the COVID-19 situation. We are taking this day by day and will do our best to inform you as changes occur.
For the most current information about Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach, we recommend visiting the Georgetown County website - http://www.visitgeorge.com/.
CURRENT STATUS OF OUR AREA:
SHORT TERM RENTALS
Georgetown County is now open to visitors. The Pawleys Island Town Council will re-open Pawleys Island short-term rentals to guests, effective May 8. As of May 1, all travel restrictions into South Carolina have been lifted from CDC hot spots, including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
As of June 10, some community pools have reopened in our area but many still remain closed.
Pool closings are decided by the managing HOA for safety reasons. Our company has no control over these decisions. We are doing our best to be informed about pool availability. Open or closed, the status is subject to change, so we ask that you contact our office, (843) 237-4241, for the most current information.
Pawleys Island Beach public access points will open to the public on May 1 at noon.
Litchfield Beach and the Georgetown County end of Garden City Beach public access points will open to the public on May 1 at noon. However, the Marsh Walk, Jetty View Walk, and Veterans Pier in Murrells Inlet remain closed through May 14.
Huntington Beach State Park will re-open May 1. Community buildings, interpretive centers, and picnic shelters will remain closed. Additionally, the carrying capacity level will be lowered, limiting the number of people who can be on park property at one time.
Businesses in Georgetown County:
- Certain kinds of retail businesses reopened April 20 with restrictions.
- Restaurants began reopening outdoor dining May 4 and began limited dine-in service May 11 with restrictions and following state guidelines, that include sanitization and health checks, developed by the SC Restaurant and Lodging Association.
- Close contact businesses began reopening May 18 with limited capacity and following state-imposed guidelines.
- Restrictions on groups of 3 or more in public as well as maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between all persons continue to be enforced.
South Carolina executive orders were lifted on all boating restrictions, effective April 20. All laws and regulations concerning the safe operation of boats in South Carolina are now returned to normal. Law enforcement can still cite, arrest, or disperse any groups of three or more individuals posing a threat to public health or public safety.
If your reservation is impacted by current or extended restrictions placed on Georgetown County, SC, we will contact you using the email address and/or phone number affiliated with the reservation.
Please be assured that Litchfield Real Estate will work with you and treat you fairly. You will have the choice to move your stay to another date or take a full refund if your reservation is directly affected by South Carolina emergency COVID-19 ordinances.
If you are considering canceling your reservation and have purchased Red Sky travel insurance, then please contact your insurance provider to find out if the cause for cancellation is covered. Coverage and refunds are determined solely by Red Sky.
Keep in mind, Travel Insurance is the only way to protect your vacation investment if something unexpected and unrelated to COVID-19 occurs that might keep you or your family from being able to come. Litchfield Real Estate offers trip insurance by Red Sky.
LITCHFIELD REAL ESTATE CANCELLATION POLICY
Litchfield Real Estate must be notified of cancellation in writing either by email to Info@LitchfieldRealEstate.com or fax to (843) 237-1513 and is subject to the property being re-rented. Every effort will be made to re-rent the property. If the property re-rents for less money, the shortage in rent will be charged on your account and the balance of pre-paid money will be returned less a $200 re-booking fee.
Payments cannot be transferred to other properties unless the original property is re-rented. Guest may not assign or sub-lease. No refunds are given for cancellation for any reason unless the same property is re-rented and paid in full for the same number of days as your original reservation.
Follow updates from Georgetown County below. All executive orders can be found here.
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-28: April 20 (beach access restrictions revised Pg. 4, Sec. 1; retail business re-openings, Pg. 5, Sec. 2)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-25: April 16 (public waterway restrictions loosened Pg. 4, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-19: April 3 (lodging & travel from high-risk areas Pg. 6, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-18: April 3 (non-essential business closures Pg. 6, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-16: March 30 (public beaches/waterways restricted Pg. 4, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-15: March 28 (state of emergency measures implemented Pg. 6, Sec. 1)
Georgetown County Executive Order 2020-08: March 13 (state of emergency due to coronavirus declared)
Pawleys Isaland Vacations Rentals
Plan Your Secluded Vacation to Pawleys Island and the Litchfield Beaches
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Sunday, March 8, 2020
Due to recent events surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), many may be wondering if taking a vacation this year is even possible. Packing up your vehicle and driving to the coast for a restorative beach vacation while staying at a private rental home may be the perfect solution.
Rental homes within the Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach area provide the additional benefit of being ensconced within a diverse coastal ecosystem providing an abundance of outdoor, fresh air experiences perfect for social distancing and getting away from daily concerns and confinements.
Your safety and the safety of others takes primary importance. Please follow local, state and national government regulations and recommendations regarding traveling and social distancing during epidemics, pandemics, and other states of emergency.
Updated 04/01/2020 - At this time, the public is no longer allowed to be on the beaches of Pawleys Island or Litchfield Beach or other waterways unless they have a commercial fishing license until further notice.
The Georgetown County Council has enacted an emergency ordinance restricting Short Term Rentals taking effect starting March 28 and remains in effect until May 1. The ban applies to accommodation businesses of all types in Georgetown County. New reservations cannot be accepted for any period of time through the end of April and existing reservations must be moved to a new timeframe or cancelled. Visitors currently checked in may remain through to their departure date but such reservations may not be modified. Any rentals consistently occupied by the same occupant since March 1 are exempt, but new occupants may not join the existing occupant(s).
Please visit http://www.georgetowncountysc.org/ for the latest updates on Georgetown County.
Vacation rentals provide a private setting with plenty of space. Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach vacation rentals range from condos and vintage beach cottages to large vacation homes for multiple families. At Litchfield Real Estate, all rental homes reside within small, no-drive-through communities, including a couple with security guard gates. All beach rentals are either on the beach or an easy walk to the beach. Many additionally enjoy creek front or lake front locations.
Vacation rentals offer an all-inclusive experience by offering high-speed wifi, multiple flat-screen TVs, fully equipped kitchens and private outdoor living spaces. Many also feature private pools, creek front docks and more. Litchfield Real Estate has one of the largest inventories of dog-friendly homes as well, making it easy to find the perfect rental home to fit every interest and need.
Fresh Air, Pristine Beaches
Breathe the fresh salty air and dig your toes in the sand. At Litchfield Beach and Pawleys Island, the sand is soft and the beaches are wide and long, making it easy to find a spot on the beach to make your own. Our wide-open beaches make it possible to unwind and restore your sense of well-being.
Other Outdoor Activities
The unparalleled ecological diversity of the Lowcountry coastal region of South Carolina provides abundant opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. The lazy Waccamaw River with its many tributaries leading to historic rice fields travels right by Pawleys Island and empties into the breathtaking Winyah Bay Estuary. Pristine tidal saltmarshes, the distinguishing charm of Pawleys Island, are threaded with winding creeks and beloved by fishers, birders, artists and nature-lovers alike.
Many Litchfield Real Estate rental homes supplement outdoor experiences with Beach Gear Included providing rental credit to reserve fun outdoor items like kayaks, paddleboards or bikes. The options are endless.
Cleanliness and Sanitation
At Litchfield Real Estate, the cleanliness of our vacation rentals has always been of utmost importance. Our cleaning contractors are reputable and work hard to ensure each and every accommodation is cleaned and sanitized to strict standards. By increasing time to wipe down and sanitize areas of the home that are frequently touched, our guests can be at ease knowing their vacation rental is well taken care of.
Travel Insurance not only takes the worry away, it’s the smart thing to do. When the unexpected happens, it’s the only way to protect your family vacation investment.
Litchfield Real Estate offers Red Sky/Sun Trip Preserver insurance because they make it easy and affordable, and they cover many unexpected situations that can cause cancellation, trip interruption or delay and even provides coverage for emergency medical treatment and transportation. Call Red Sky at 866-889-7409 to learn more.
Ready to Book?
When you book a vacation rental with Litchfield Real Estate, you and your guests will enjoy a secluded getaway with peace of mind.
Feel free to contact Litchfield Real Estate directly online anytime or call us at 843-237-4241 during normal office hours Monday through Saturday for any questions surrounding your upcoming or future vacation to Pawleys Island.
Top Things to Do in Pawleys Island
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Monday, February 24, 2020
You’ve booked your Pawleys Island vacation rental and now it’s time to start planning activities and things to do on your trip. Pawleys Island and neighboring Litchfield Beach provide an escape to paradise that we know you deserve. Spending time outdoors can help boost your mood, ease your anxiety, and give you energy. It also is a great way to make memories with your loved ones on your beach vacation. Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach offer many outdoor activities on and off the water. Let us help you plan a Pawleys Island vacation you’ll never forget!
Here are some of the top activities and attractions to do in the area:
Visit the Local Parks and Preserves
People from all over come to visit the Brookgreen Gardens which has a combination of art, nature, and history. Stroll through the beautiful greenery on a guided tour or choose to explore on your own. Learn Lowcountry history and view amazing sculpture pieces on your visit. If you’re looking to find some peace and quiet, this is the perfect place to visit on your Pawleys Island trip. You can purchase tickets online at https://www.brookgreen.org/.
Huntington Beach State Park
On the coast of South Carolina sits a well-known spot for both locals and tourists. With three miles of pristine beach to go surf fishing and over 3000 bird species to spot, Huntington Beach State Park is a nature lover’s oasis. Stroll on the causeway and maybe you’ll spot an alligator or two or if you want to get to know more about the park, take a self-guided audio tour of Atalaya, a National Historic Landmark. Want to know more about Huntington Beach State Park? Visit the website and start planning your visit to one of Pawleys Islands’ most popular attractions.
Spend Time on the Water
The cure to all your troubles is spending time in and on the ocean. Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach offer an abundance of water activities for you and your family. Book a fishing charter and catch a fresh dinner, surf the waves of the Atlantic, or paddleboard in the sound where the water is calmer. Either way, the sea is the best remedy! Don’t forget, Litchfield Real Estate is now offering a new Beach Gear Included program. Book one of our rentals included in the VayK Gear program and get a $250 credit towards beach gear such as bikes, paddleboards, surfboards and more for your day out on the water.
This is the home of championship golf, live entertainment, fine dining, fabulous shopping and some of the best fishing and boating on the East Coast. Come stay with us where there is something for everyone and the memories you make will be cherished forever.
Pawleys Island Things To Do
- Announcements (1)
- Beach House Rental (1)
- Beach Wedding Ceremony (2)
- Condo In Litchfield By The Sea (1)
- Garden City Sc Real Estate (1)
- Garden City Sc Vacation Rentals (1)
- Georgetown Sc Real Estate (1)
- House With Pool (1)
- Inlet Point (5)
- Investments (1)
- Litchfield Beach (2)
- Litchfield Beach Canal House (1)
- Litchfield Beach Holiday Vacation (2)
- Litchfield Beach Homes For Sale (1)
- Litchfield Beach House With Pool (1)
- Litchfield Beach Pawleys Island Sc (1)
- Litchfield Beach Rentals (3)
- Litchfield Beach Resorts (4)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rental (8)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (4)
- Litchfield Beach Vacations (1)
- Litchfield Beach Winter Rentals (2)
- Litchfield By The Sea Vacation Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Oceanfront Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Real Estate (37)
- Litchfield Real Estate Rentals (2)
- Litchfield Rentals (23)
- Litchfield Sc Real Estate (1)
- Litchfield Vacation Rentals (9)
- Local Events (12)
- Luxurious Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Misc (1)
- Murrells Inlet Real Estate (3)
- Murrells Inlet Vacation Rentals (2)
- North Litchfield Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Beach Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Vacations Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island (3)
- Pawleys Island Annual Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island Condo Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Condos (4)
- Pawleys Island Creekside Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (5)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Real Estate (34)
- Pawleys Island Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Rentals (9)
- Pawleys Island Sc Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Sc Real Estate (2)
- Pawleys Island Things To Do (1)
- Pawleys Island Vacation (2)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rental (12)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals (19)
- Pawleys Island Vacations (4)
- Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Winter Rentals (4)
- Pet Friendly Rentals (1)
- Real Estate News (2)
- Retirees (1)
- Retirement (1)
- South Litchfield Beach House (1)
- South Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Surfside Beach (3)
- Vacation Homes (1)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Litchfield Beach (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Pawleys Island (1)
- Winter Rental (2)