Book Direct with Litchfield Real Estate
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Tuesday, January 12, 2021
3 Big Reasons to Book Direct with Litchfield Real Estate & Vacation Rentals
If you're looking for an affordable Pawleys Island vacation rental, booking direct with Litchfield Real Estate allows you the best price guaranteed for your Pawleys Island vacation. Skip the hassle of booking with a third-party and book online with Litchfield Real Estate. Save money, receive first-hand knowledge, and see all of your Pawleys Island vacation rental options before making the most important decision of your vacation.
Top 3 Reasons to Book Direct for Your Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals at a Glance
Variety of Options
Top 3 Reasons to Book Direct for Your Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals Details
#1 - SAVE MONEY
Avoid Extra Fees
The large, third-party on-line travel agencies (known as OTAs in the industry), such as VRBO, HomeAway and AirBnB, dip into your vacation spending money by charging a costly guest fee – as much as 11% or more of the rental rate.
Get the Best Rate Guaranteed
Many rentals listed on OTA sites advertise higher rates than what’s posted on the property manager’s site to cover the extra expense of listing with a third party.
Find Special Deals
By booking directly with Litchfield Real Estate you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions you won’t find anywhere else and you can be among the first to find out by signing up for our newsletter.
#2 - FIRST-HAND KNOWLEDGE
Authentic Local Experience
We love to travel to experience the local flavor of an area. Your experience begins with us – the rental service managing your beach getaway. Here at Litchfield Real Estate, our travel consultants live, work and breathe all things Pawleys Island.
We Know Our Homes
Who can tell you if the main floor bath on the right is between the queen bedroom and the bunk room or out in the hallway? Or if you can see the sunrise and set from your rental? Or how deep the water is at the creek dock? Or if the pet-friendly home has a securely fenced-in yard? Not the OTA. By booking direct, our first-hand knowledge will provide the assurance you need to make the best choice.
Your Go-To Resource
Maximize your vacation experience by claiming our travel consultants as your go-to resource for the Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach area. We can recommend restaurants, point out upcoming events, share local news, and provide native knowledge that only we can know.
#3 - SEE ALL OPTIONS
Hard-to-Rent Homes are Posted with OTAs.
Think about it. Our website is fast, mobile-friendly and responsive, and we pay dearly for it. So why spend more money posting a rental with a third party? Because, most likely, the home is harder to rent.
Go Straight to the Source
Most property managers only post a sample of their rentals with online travel agencies (OTAs). If you have a specific amenity, layout or locale in mind, why not go straight to the source to find exactly what you’re looking for? Don’t settle for less.
See ALL of Your Pawleys Island Vacation Rental Choices
By searching directly on the Litchfield Real Estate website, you’ll see every Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach rental that we manage, including prime oceanfront cottages, updated condos, rentals with a creek view, a private pool or a dock as well as dog-friendly Pawleys Island vacation rentals. Looking for a budget getaway with only a short walk to the beach? On our site, you’ll see ALL your choices.
Plan Your Pawleys Island Vacation
Now that you know more about booking direct with Litchfield Real Estate and the many benefits, it's time to start planning your Pawleys Island vacation. Browse a variety of properties for your vacation needs and talk to the local experts!
Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals
How to Have an Unforgettable Thanksgiving in Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, November 13, 2020
Thanksgiving is a special time on Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach when close friends and family can gather, reflect and give thanks. Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach can provide a peaceful retreat for this special holiday season. To make the most of the holiday week, browse our dining recommendations and holiday events and activities below for a week filled with gratitude and fun for the family.
Restaurants Open or Offering Take Out on Thanksgiving in Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach
While all of our Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach vacation rentals are well equipped to handle cooking a Thanksgiving feast, some may prefer to dine at a local restaurant or have their Thanksgiving meal catered. We’ve compiled a list of Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach restaurants offering dine in or take out on Thanksgiving 2020.
Frank’s Restaurant is a local and tourist favorite and has been featured in Bon Appetite, Gourmet, Southern Living and National Restaurant magazines. And it’s a Litchfield Real Estate favorite, too! This popular coastal restaurant is known for its fresh seafood and steak items. Reservations recommended.
The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market, centrally located in Pawleys Island, is known for having wholesome gourmet and traditional dishes prepared for take-out. This Thanksgiving, The Fresh Market will serve up turkey and ham meals with all the classic southern Thanksgiving sides like shucked oysters, corn soufflé, whipped potatoes, butternut squash with pecans and cranberries and so much more. Don’t miss out on the wide array of breakfast items and desserts! Orders can be placed by calling The Fresh Market located at 11421-A Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. Order pick up is November 23-26, 2020 from 8 am to 9 pm. Please double check closing time on Thanksgiving.
Local | Eat Drink Celebrate
Local Eat Drink Celebrate will be celebrating Thanksgiving with an all you can family style lunch. Local will open at 11 am to 5 pm, but the event is organized by seating times. There will be three different seatings times – 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. Fill up your plate with brined & smoked turkey, crispy brussel sprouts, candied yams and much more. Prices are $24 for those aged 12 and older, and $12 for ages 3-12. Visit www.resy.com or call 843.314.0474 for reservations.
Other Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach Restaurants to Visit During the Thanksgiving Holiday
- Bistro 217 - http://www.bistro217.com/
- Caffe Picollo - https://caffepiccolopawleys.com/
- Hog Heaven - http://hogheaveninc.com/
- Kudzu Bakery & Market - https://www.kudzubakery.com/
- Quigley’s Pint and Plate - https://pintandplate.com/
- The Rustic Table - http://www.rustictable.com/
- Landolfi's Italian Bakery - https://www.facebook.com/landolfis/
- Moe’s Original BBQ - https://www.moesoriginalbbq.com/lo/pawleysisland
- Perrone’s Restaurant and Bar - http://perronesmarket.com/
- Hanser House - https://www.hanserhouse.com/
- Chive Blossom - https://chiveblossom.com/
Pawleys Island Thanksgiving Events & Activities
Nights of a Thousand Candles
Nights of a Thousand Candles officially marks the start of the holiday season. Watch Brookgreen Gardens come to life with over 2,700 hand-lit candles and countless electric lights. Sip on a hot cup of cocoa while meandering through the garden in awe. There will be holiday music and carolers to spread the holiday cheer. The light show starts on November 27 and runs until December 31 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tickets are $20/adult and $12/child for members; $25/adult and $15/child for nonmembers.
Small Business Saturday
There is no better way to show your appreciation for the Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach community than shopping small. Small Business Saturday takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving to show appreciation and to help local businesses thrive. For early-bird holiday shoppers, this is a great time to find unique gifts for your loved ones. Here’s just a short list of some of our favorite Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach shops:
- The Hammock Shops Village - http://www.thehammockshops.com/
- Island Shops at Downtown Pawleys - https://www.facebook.com/islandshopspi/
- Surf the Earth - https://www.surf-the-earth.com/
- My Sister’s Books - http://www.mysistersbooks.com/
- Christopher’s Fine Jewelry - https://www.christophersfinejewelry.com/
- To Your Health - https://www.facebook.com/toyourhealthPI
Litchfield Beach Vacation Pawleys Island Vacation
Carefree Getaways by Litchfield Real Estate & Vacation Rentals
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Tuesday, September 15, 2020
At Litchfield Real Estate, our guests come first. For over 60 years, we’ve been providing “Carefree” beach rentals offering visitors the opportunity to experience firsthand our laidback Lowcountry coastal lifestyle.
Our comprehensive vacation planning helps you find the perfect property, makes sure everything is ready for your arrival, and is your trusted local resource so you can discover the beauty and hidden gems of Pawleys Island.
The next time you’re comparison shopping for a Pawleys Island or Litchfield Beach vacation rental, keep us in mind. Here’s how we offer great value and what sets us apart.
Linens and Departure Clean Included
Unlike many of our competitors, ALL weekly stays at Litchfield Real Estate rental homes include departure clean, bed and bath linen package, and beds made upon arrival.
Not only that, many of our rental homes now include a $250 beach gear credit with every weekly stay! Guests love using their rental bikes on the beach and along the popular Bikeway. One guest said they rented a paddle-board for the first time and loved it! Another told us they were glad they didn’t have to pack the beach umbrella and beach chairs this time.
We also have your safety and wellbeing top of mind. Guests can be assured all rental homes are fully sanitized prior to every new arrival.
Years of Experience
Litchfield Real Estate was founded in 1959. With over 60 years of experience, we can maximize your vacation experience as your trusted local resource.
We’ll share our favorite restaurants, help you find a boat launch, point you to a popular fishing hole, show you where you could see tricolor herons or a roseate spoonbill and so much more. We’re your #1 guide to all things Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach.
Wide Variety of Rentals
Finding the right rental to fit your family’s needs is easy. Litchfield Real Estate offers a wide selection of vacation rentals located on or within easy walking distance to some of the finest beaches along the east coast.
Choices range from cozy one-bedroom condos on the ocean to spacious beach homes. All of our rentals provide wifi, comfortable sleeping arrangements and fully equipped kitchens. Many also have grills and outdoor showers, which everyone loves!
We offer the largest selection of dog friendly beach homes in the area. You’ll also find homes with a dock on the creek, condos and townhomes with Litchfield by the Sea resort amenities, homes with private pools, oceanfront rentals, and so much more.
Get on Island Time the Moment You Book!
You can get on with your day when you book with us. We make booking a Pawleys Island rental easy with our mobile friendly website and instant online booking system.
When comparing area rental rates, remember ALL weekly stays with Litchfield Real Estate include departure clean, linen package, and beds made – this way you can get on Island Time the instant you arrive.
Get the most value out of your next vacation in the Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach area by renting with Litchfield Real Estate.
Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals
Coastal Distance: A Social Distancing Solution
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Coastal Distance learning and working is an excellent solution to managing the on-going pandemic, and where better to do it than on Pawleys Island and the Litchfield Beaches!
Vacation rental homes have proven to be a safe escape during this time of COVID-19. Beach rental homes also provide the perfect opportunity to refresh your approach to working and studying while stuck at home. Plus a wide array of coastal distance diversions are readily available when it’s time for a break.
Top 10 Reasons to Coastal Distance (or Escape the Winter Cold) on Pawleys Island
As the pandemic continues to impact our lives, internet connection has become imperative, both for students, who are remote learning and for parents, who are having to continue to work remotely. Fortunately, wireless internet is a standard amenity at every home managed by Litchfield Real Estate.
Off-season prices mean great savings. Fall, winter, and spring offer the lowest rental rates of the year providing budget-friendly options for everyone. Stay for a month or longer and you’ll see even greater savings!
Stay for an extended weekend for a brief getaway from home working and schooling or stay longer and settle into a refreshing new routine. It’s easy to browse through our rental inventory to find homes offering flexible stay dates during the offseason.
A wider selection of condos and homes are available during fall, winter, and spring. Combined with low off-season rates, families can up-size and have the extra room they need to spread out.
Change of Space
A new work/study space can provide the change of pace you need. A rental home on the beach could be the perfect solution to get re-energized and focused.
Avoiding crowds is easy on Pawleys Island and the Litchfield Beaches during the offseason. The beaches are secluded and the traffic is quieter. The year-round mild climate means outdoor dining is readily available, offering casual, uncrowded conditions, even in good times.
The fall season is most cherished by locals. The angle of the sun, the hushed sounds of nature, the cooler evenings. Moderating temperatures are also an antidote to the summer heat, reviving outdoor activities and barbecues.
Not only are the beaches dog friendly, but so are many rental homes. Litchfield Real Estate has the widest selection of dog-friendly homes in the area, making it even easier to bring the whole family and linger awhile.
Take a Break Outdoors
Our coastal Lowcountry locality offers an abundance of safe-distance activities from surf fishing to kayaking and paddle-boarding the creeks and inlets to exploring Brookgreen Gardens and birdwatching at Huntington Beach State Park. Historic Georgetown offers fascinating self-guided architectural walking tours and is only a short drive away.
All Litchfield Real Estate rental homes come sanitized, fully equipped, and maintenance-free. Once you’ve settled into your new coastal distance study and work routines, be sure to put your schedule on Island Time to include some beachcombing and porch time.
Plan Your 2020 Fall Pawleys Island & Litchfield Beach Vacation
Now is a great time to book your Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach vacation! With a large selection of rentals ranging from large homes, condos for a romantic retreat, pet-friendly properties, and more, we have something for everyone.
Contact our team to find out monthly rates for your rental choice and timeframe.
Pawleys Island Vacation
Litchfield Beach & Pawleys Island Summer Camp 2020
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Summer’s finally here, and after cocooning at home for months, you’re probably ready to “decamp” for a change of scenery and a change of pace.
Admittedly, summer looks – and feels -- a little different this year. Summer camps and day camps are canceled, but that doesn’t mean foregoing a camp experience, or just having an old-fashioned beach getaway.
In fact, this year the outdoors never looked so good. If fresh air, balmy ocean breezes and open space for outdoor activities are on your list, then set your GPS for Litchfield Beach in laid-back Pawleys Island.
Welcome to "Camp Litchfield"
We’re ready to help you create your own summer camp experience at “Camp Litchfield.” Best of all, this camp is for all ages. At Litchfield Real Estate, our camp “counselors” can help you find just the right accommodations, whether it’s an oceanfront beach house, a cottage on the creek with a floating dock, or a spacious condo with a pool and resort amenities. And this camp even puts out the welcome mat for your four-legged pals, with a variety of pet-friendly rentals, some with fenced yards.
Once here, you’ll find miles of soft, sandy beach, tidal creeks for exploring, seashells for decorating, and the Atlantic ocean for swimming. And that’s just for starters.
What budding architect wouldn’t love to build an elaborate sandcastle? And many a marine biologist can trace his or her career aspirations to walks along the ocean searching for sea creatures. Did we hear cooking lessons? Pick a traditional beach favorite and make your own signature dish.
By night? Toast marshmallows, roast hotdogs, and share your favorite fireside stories. Or just let your imagination and your gaze wander to a sunset over the marsh or the starry, moonlit sky.
Come see us! We’ll make your camp experience simple, carefree and memorable.
Pawleys Island Featured Vacation Rentals: Marsh Hen & Seaspray
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Due to premature cancellations, Litchfield Real Estate has last-minute availability at two prime oceanfront vacation rental homes the week of June 13-20, 2020!
Experience the timeless charm of Pawleys Island where the beaches and creeks offer wide open spaces and the homes offer privacy and memories to last a lifetime.
Offering only two weeks each year for rent, Marsh Hen is the perfect home to start your annual family beach tradition. Steeped in Pawleys Charm, this exclusive beach home provides wonderful spaces indoors and out for family time. Enjoy the shaded BBQ area, Lowcountry hammock, private beach boardwalk, and convenient access to the creek just down the end of the driveway. Marsh Hen has 5 bedrooms and 5 baths that can accommodate up to 12 guests. This home is on the VayK Gear program, which means guests receive a $250 credit toward beach gear rentals by VayK Gear.
Let your worries drift away at Seaspray, a vintage Pawleys Island dog-friendly vacation rental with enough space for 12 people and up to two dogs. This 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom single-level home offers amazing ocean views over low sand dunes from the ocean side covered and screened porches. Enjoy easy access to the ocean with your very own beach walkway as well as close proximity to one of three creek boat launches on the island. This home is also a part of the VayK Gear program offering guests a $250 beach gear rental credit.
Plan Your 2020 Pawleys Island/Litchfield Beach Vacation
Now is a great time to book your Pawleys Island and Litchfield Beach vacation! With a large selection of rentals ranging from large homes, condos for a romantic retreat, pet-friendly properties, and more, we have something for everyone. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact our team at Litchfield Real Estate and we can help ensure you’re planning process goes smooth.
Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals
Litchfield Real Estate’s Housekeeping & Guest Arrival Tips
Posted by Litchfield Real Estate | Friday, May 15, 2020
Updated Tuesday, Dec 8, 2020
Our top priority is your safety and wellbeing. Should you have any concerns at all during your stay, please call us. We want to make your stay as carefree as possible.
Our professional housekeeping contractors have always followed industry best-practices and now they have stepped up their efforts to meet the more stringent guidelines in order to provide peace of mind for our guests. Here’s what we are doing to assure your rental home is comfortable, clean, and safe as well as some travel and check-in tips.
- Housekeepers have ramped up their turnover procedures by ensuring all surfaces, especially those frequently touched surfaces, are sanitized. These include kitchen/bathroom surfaces and other hard surfaces as well as switch plates, doorknobs, thermostats, and remote controls.
- All rental linens and towels are sanitized in a commercial laundry facility. As always, beds are made prior to guest arrivals. Upon request, linens can be kept shrink-wrapped so you can make your own beds. Rental bath towels will be kept shrink-wrapped for you to unwrap.
- Each turnover departure clean is followed by two kinds of disinfecting mists applied throughout the rental home. We are using Benefect Botanical Decon 30, which is not only EPA approved but is also all-natural and safe, as well as Mediclean (formerly Microban), primarily isopropyl alcohol, which is fragrance-free and also EPA approved.
- Wearing disposable gloves and masks, our trained inspectors follow our housekeepers to ensure each property is clean and ready for your family and friends to enjoy safely.
- Guests are encouraged to walk-about on arrival and contact our office immediately should there be a cleaning concern. Cleaning issues can be remedied quickly.
- We recommend bringing additional paper and cleaning products and other essentials in case these items are not readily available in area stores during your stay.
- Be sure to bring enough medicine for your length of stay as well as hand sanitizer and personal protective equipment.
- CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces upon arrival to your travel destination.
- As always, Litchfield Real Estate will leave a Welcome Home Starter Kit at your rental home, which provides hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent and a trash can liner. This way you can quickly unpack the car and hit the beach.
- As of this posting, our office is fully staffed and masked. The lobby is open to the public but limited to only a few visitors at a time to protect the safety of both Staff and Guests.
- All visitors are asked to wear masks while inside our office.
- TO CHECK-IN, you’ll pickup your key packet in our front office during office hours. This packet contains two sets of disinfected keys, directions to the rental, check-out duties, and important information specific to your rental. We strongly encourage you to review this information upon arrival.
For the most up-to-date information regarding travel restrictions and policy changes related to COVID-19, please visit https://www.litchfieldrealestate.com/blog/covid-19-information-your-vacation.
Please don’t hesitate to reach us with any questions at all. Our hours are Monday – Saturday, from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
We look forward to making this your best vacation ever!
- Announcements (1)
- Beach House Rental (1)
- Beach Wedding Ceremony (2)
- Condo In Litchfield By The Sea (1)
- Garden City Sc Real Estate (1)
- Garden City Sc Vacation Rentals (1)
- Georgetown Sc Real Estate (1)
- House With Pool (1)
- Inlet Point (5)
- Investments (1)
- Litchfield Beach (2)
- Litchfield Beach Canal House (1)
- Litchfield Beach Holiday Vacation (2)
- Litchfield Beach Homes For Sale (1)
- Litchfield Beach House With Pool (1)
- Litchfield Beach Pawleys Island Sc (1)
- Litchfield Beach Rentals (3)
- Litchfield Beach Resorts (4)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation (1)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rental (8)
- Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (5)
- Litchfield Beach Vacations (1)
- Litchfield Beach Winter Rentals (2)
- Litchfield By The Sea Vacation Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Oceanfront Rentals (1)
- Litchfield Real Estate (37)
- Litchfield Real Estate Rentals (2)
- Litchfield Rentals (23)
- Litchfield Sc Real Estate (1)
- Litchfield Vacation Rentals (9)
- Local Events (12)
- Luxurious Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Misc (1)
- Murrells Inlet Real Estate (3)
- Murrells Inlet Vacation Rentals (2)
- North Litchfield Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Beach Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Isaland Vacations Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island (3)
- Pawleys Island Annual Rentals (2)
- Pawleys Island Condo Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Condos (4)
- Pawleys Island Creekside Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (5)
- Pawleys Island Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Real Estate (34)
- Pawleys Island Rental (1)
- Pawleys Island Rentals (9)
- Pawleys Island Sc Homes For Sale (2)
- Pawleys Island Sc Real Estate (2)
- Pawleys Island Things To Do (1)
- Pawleys Island Vacation (4)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rental (12)
- Pawleys Island Vacation Rentals (20)
- Pawleys Island Vacations (4)
- Pawleys Island Vacations Rentals (1)
- Pawleys Island Winter Rentals (4)
- Pet Friendly Rentals (1)
- Real Estate News (2)
- Retirees (1)
- Retirement (1)
- South Litchfield Beach House (1)
- South Litchfield Beach Vacation Rentals (2)
- Surfside Beach (3)
- Vacation Homes (1)
- Vacation Rentals (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Litchfield Beach (1)
- Vacation Rentals In Pawleys Island (1)
- Winter Rental (2)